| Home » Maybank » Malaysia|
|Maybank Malaysia is one of the leading financial service providers in Malaysia. In fact, they are fulfilling the needs of various individuals and groups ranging from consumers to investors and entrepreneurs as well as from corporate to non-profit organizations. The notable products and services which they are offering to the individuals and groups mentioned above are as follows.
- Account and Banking services which include savings, current, fixed deposit and Islamic account.
- Various types of investment products and services such as share trading, wealth management, gold, will and trust, Islamic, ASB, and structured investment.
- Insurance services for your car, home, child’s education, travel, family and medical coverage etc.
- Loan products such as home, car, personal loans and many others.
- Card services which include several types of credit cards, debit card as well as the other commercial and charged cards.
- Treasury and financing including foreign currency exchange (Forex). You can also refer the website as well as the annual report for further information on currency exchange rate.
- Online banking, bill payment and other internet based services. This online banking service allows checking account information, statement, balance and many others. In order to access, you need to login with the M2U ID and password via www.maybank2u.com.my.
|For further information of the products and services, you can ask to the 24/7 customer service at 1-300 88 6688 or 603-7844 3696 (overseas) or contact the nearest local branch or the head office at the address given below.
Maybank Malaysia HQ Address
Malayan Banking Berhad
14th Floor, Menara Maybank
100, Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Phone Number: 603-2070 8833
Apart from providing banking and financial services, Maybank is the title sponsor of Malaysian Open. The Maybank Malaysian Open 2011 will be held in Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club, Kuala Lumpur from 14 Apr 2011 - 17 Apr 2011 and the promoter of the event is John Eu, CEO of the Global One.
Besides they also provide jobs and career opportunities to the young fresh graduates and the experienced professionals.
Maybank Malaysia Loan
Maybank Malaysia offers various types of loans for buying home or residential property, car and many others. The available loans are as follows.
Personal Loan: This loan is offered with fixed monthly installment as well as the interest rate and the loan amount of upto RM 5,000 at the minimum and RM 100,000 at the maximum. It does not require any guarantor or collateral.
Home Loan: This loan is available with different types such as maxi home, maxi home – i, home financing – i, home equity – i and many others. It basically means for financing on completed or incomplete residential property.
Car Loan: This loan is provided for purchasing new or second hand car as well as the reconditioned or improvised automobiles.
The details of the rate, financing, tenure and repayment can be obtained from the website.
Maybank Malaysia Branch
Maybank Malaysia branches are spread throughout the entire states of the country. The mergers and acquisitions with the other banks within the country and foreign countries also led to the expansion of significant branches around the globe especially in the South East Asian countries like Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and others. The opening hours for the branches located throughout Malaysia are different but it usually opens from 9.15 am to 4.30 pm. The detailed information about the branch code ATM and branch locations can be obtained from the website of the bank.
For further detailed information about the Maybank Malaysia BLR, vacancy and routing number, please visit the website of the bank.