| Home » Maybank » Fixed Deposit|
Maybank Fixed Deposit
|Maybank offers various types of fixed deposit accounts with a variety of options and high interest rate as well as the profit rate. The available types of fixed deposit accounts in Malaysia are as follows.
- eFixed Deposit: This is a type of FD account which allow the online cash withdrawal through the online banking service. It is available for a term of 1 to 60 months and the minimum deposit amount required is RM 5,000 for 1 month and RM 1,000 for 2 months and above.
- Fixed Deposit Account: This account offers agreed interest rate depending on the amount deposited and it yields higher interest rate as compare with the normal saving accounts. This is available in different term option ranging from 1 to 6 months with the minimum required deposit for 1 month is RM 5,000 and RM 1,000 for 2 months and above.
- General Investment Account-i: It is a type of investment account with Shariah compliant which is created according to the ideas of profit sharing.
- Islamic Fixed Deposit – i (IFD-i): This is a term deposit account with shariah compliant and it offers fixed profit rate which is to be paid on monthly, half yearly or after the maturity of the term.
- Profit Now Account-i: PNA-i is a type of Islamic term deposit account with immediate return facility. The benefits of this account include high interest rate, Takaful PA coverage of RM 10,000 and many others.
- Special Investment Account-i: This is same as the General Investment Account but it is available with the term option ranging from 1 to 12 months.
Maybank Fixed Deposit Rate
The fixed deposit rates offer by the Maybank in Malaysia are varied from one type to another. They offer the rate as low as 2.50% per annum and maximum of 3.69% per annum. However the rates and returns for the special investment account are depend on the negotiation with the Maybank Treasury.
The detailed information about the latest Maybank fixed deposit rate 2001 can be obtained from the website of the bank or ask the customer service representatives at 1-300-88 6688.
Maybank Fixed Deposit Singapore
In Singapore, Maybank also offers several types of fixed or time deposit accounts which provide good interest rate, rewards, promotions and many others. The available FD or time deposits accounts in Maybank Singapore are as follows.
For further detailed information about the Maybank fixed deposit rate 2008, 2010 and others, you can refer the annual reports or visit the website.
- Isavvy time deposit: this is an online based time deposit account available in various terms starting from 3 upto 36 months and the minimum opening deposit required is S$25,000.
- Isavvy foreign currency: It offers the portfolio investment option through various foreign currencies. One can also benefit from preferred interest and exchange rate.
- Singapore dollar: It offers higher interest rates, overdraft facilities, auto renewal options and it requires a minimum deposit of S$1,000 for 2 months and above.
- Singapore dollar choice date: This type of account has greater financial control and one can earn interest upto the date of maturity. The required minimum deposit is S$10,000 with the placement options of 30 to 999 days. You can also calculate the interest with e-calculator available on their website.
- Singapore dollar privilege plus: With this account, one can grow the principal amount deposited with additional interest. Moreover, they also provide overdraft facility, auto renewal options after the maturity of the term and the deposit monitoring facility via dial link (phone banking) or online banking. The minimum deposit required is S$50,000 for 6 months and S$25,000 for 2 months and above.
- Foreign currency: This is a type of portfolio investment account through different foreign currencies. The benefits are competitive interest rate, exchange rate and you can also access the overdraft facility.