| Home » Maybank » Forex|
|Being a leading consumer and commercial banking and financial service provider in the South East Asian countries, the Maybank Malaysia also foreign exchange service with 27 listed foreign currencies. The following listed services are available under the Maybank Forex service.
- Currency Options: This is a kind of contract in which the buyer has the options and flexibilities to sell the currency in the future with the predetermine rates.
- Foreign Currency Notes: With this service, you can avail the benefit of competitive prices on more than 20 pairs of currency notes
- Forward Exchange Contract: This is the contract for buying and selling the currency in the future and it takes more than two trading days.
- Spot Contract: This is the contract for selling and buying currency. The delivery and settlement of the contract will take two trading days counting from the transaction date.
- Over-the-Counter Transaction: It facilitates the telegraphic transfers, currency notes and demand drafts through the wide and extensive branches of the bank.
|In addition, the benefits of Maybank Forex include foreign transactions with the top foreign exchange agents, competitive prices and rate etc.
If you have any query or want know more about the Maybank Forex account and others, you can contact them at the following classified phone numbers and zones in Malaysia.
Central and East Coast Zone
Phone Number: 03 27869088
Phone Number: 03 27868988
South and East Malaysia Zone
Phone Number: 03 21734188
Phone Number: 03 27869004
Maybank Forex Rate
Maybank Forex rate is the rate of exchange between the Malaysian Ringgit (RM) and other foreign currencies. One can know this exchange rate from the Forex rate counter of the bank, website or through the Forex rate calculator also known as currency converter. The currency converter is available at the following URL of Maybank website.
Moreover, you can also obtain the Forex rate history for the past 6 months from the bank website.
Maybank Forex Branch
Maybank has numbers of branches across the country which offers specific services. The location of the Maybank branches in Malaysia that provides Forex services are listed below along with their phone number. However, you can also find more Maybank Forex branch with the branch locator available on its website.
30 - 34,
Jalan Dato Haji Hassan,
Forex: 07-771 7072
14, Pusat Perdagangan,
81700 Pasir Gudang,
Forex Booth: 07-252 2739
G-Floor, Bangunan Yayasan,
55100 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Forex Booth: 03-2144 2609
No. 7, Jalan Kenari 1,
Bandar Puchong Jaya, Jalan Puchong,
Forex Booth: 03-5882 1446
69 - 70,
Persiaran Camellia 4,
39000 Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands,
Forex Booth: 05-491 4897
For further detailed information about the Maybank Forex, you can refer the website of the bank.