| Home » SBI Bank » Smart Ulip|
SBI Smart Ulip
|SBI Smart Ulip is an insurance plan, which is specially designed to help those individuals who are involve with the investment market. Because of the unpredictable condition of the market, investors often need an insurance plan that can protect their investments. SBI Life brings Smart Ulip Plan that can protect investments and also enables the investors to obtain market related returns. SBI Life is one of the leading providers of insurance products in India and a broad range of insurance and savings products are made available by them to eligible customers. SBI Smart Ulip ii is one of the best plans that guarantee select NAVs within first 7 years and also offers added attraction for participating in market upside.
SBI Life Smart Ulip policy comes with several benefits and some of them are;
- Guarantee of highest select NAVs during first seven years of the maturity period.
- Convenience with shorter premium payment and option to choose from 2 premium payment terms.
- Guaranteed Maturity NAV that continues beyond premium payment term.
- FlexiProtect Fund - Innovative structured investment fund.
- Hassle Free Plan - SBI Life will manage the investments providing the investors with immense opportunities for growth while securing their investments from adverse market turndowns.
- Insurance cum investment plan that offer market related returns.
- Attractive tax benefits under Income Tax Act, 1961.
SBI Smart Ulip Details
It is very essential for the investors to make a keen analysis of State Bank of India Ulip plans before applying for them. The following is a snapshot of the SBI Ulip Smart.
Age of Entry: Min - 8 years, Max - 60 years
Age of Maturity: Max - 70 years
Premium Payment Term: 3 years/5 years
Premium Mode: Yearly / Half-yearly / Quarterly / Monthly
Min Premium (X 100): Yearly : Rs. 50,000/-
Half-yearly : Rs. 25,000/-
Quarterly : Rs. 15,000/-
Monthly : Rs, 5,000/-
Fixed Sum Assured: 5 * AP (Annualized Premium)
On completion of the maturity period, the total fund value will be paid after making calculation based on NAV as on maturity date or the guaranteed maturity NAV. Partial payment of the assured sum is also payable under the death benefits. For further details on SBI Smart Ulip review, current NAV, charges, risk factors and terms and conditions, visit the official website of the bank or contact the phone numbers and address mentioned below.
Toll Free No (call between 9am to 9pm, all days)
1800 22 90 90 (for product related queries)
1800 222 123 (for policy, other issues and complaints)
Tel: (022) 6639 2000 (Mumbai)
Fax: (022) 2263 2113
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
2nd Floor, Turner Morrison Bldg,
G. N. Vaidya Marg,
Fort, Mumbai 400 023
|Sbi Life |
SBI Life offers a wide range of insurance policies and saving products for individual as well as groups. Get comprehensive details on these products from the bank's site.