| Home » OCBC » Personal Loan|
OCBC Personal Loan
|OCBC offers a wide range of personal loans to provide the financial support on your investment or plans that need financial assistance. These personal loans are available in the following five options.
- Extra Cash Loan: This is new type of personal loan from OCBC which is featured with several benefits such as extra cash of upto 4 times your monthly salary, low monthly income and deferred payment as well as the low interest rate which is of 15% per annum
- EasiCredit: It offers cash benefit of upto S$200,000 with 8% cash back option, low interest rate which is of 1.49% however, no interest is required if you don’t used the credit line.
- Renovation Loan: This loan is design for home renovation and offers an amount of upto S$30,000 or 6 times the monthly income of the borrower. It also offers competitive rates on the monthly-rest basis i.e. each month your repayment amount and interest rate will be reduced.
- Secured Overdraft: This type of personal loan is available both in Singapore and Malaysia. It is a type of loan which pledge and secured upon time deposits, unit trust, properties, fixed deposit, endowment plan and structure investment etc.
- Tuition Fee Loan: This loan provides about 90% of the tuition fees exclusively for the National Technologies University (NTU) and National University of Singapore (NUS). It also offers low repayment option which is of S$100 at the minimum and the interest will be charged after the immediate completion of the course.
OCBC Home Loan
|OCBC home loans are available for buying new home as well as for renovation and refinancing on the old ones. They provide loan amount at the maximum of S$30,000 or 6 times the monthly income if it exceeds the maximum limit and it also offers competitive rates.
If you are interested in OCBC home loans, you can apply at the OCBC branch. The downloadable application form is available on the bank’s website. The completed application form must reach at the following address.
Home Solutions Package,
Robinson Road P.O. Box 1187,
Additionally, there is customer service executives for further assistance and this can be reached by phone at 1800 438 6088. For housing loans in Malaysia, you can contact the bank at the 1300 88 5000.
OCBC Home Loan Calculator
OCBC home loan calculator can be used for calculating the required loan amount as well as the estimation of monthly repayments amount. Moreover, there is also refinance calculator which allow you to estimate the refinancing amount. The home loan calculator is available at the following link you can visit it if you want to use the calculator.
For further detailed information about the OCBC personal and home loans rate 2010 and promotions, you can refer the bank’s website.