| Home » OCBC » Banking|
|The OCBC banking services are provided to the personal, business and corporate clients are classified into various groups such as deposits, ebanking, payments, premiere and private banking etc. Under each group, there are also several products and services which are as follows.
Deposits and Accounts
- Time Deposits
- Singapore Dollar Business Account
- Foreign Currency Business Account and others.
- Internet, phone and mobile banking
- ATMs and Fastlane
- Bill Payment
- Funds transfer
- GIRO payment
- Telegraphic transfer
- Demand Draft
- Mortgages and Loans
- OCBC Elite World Card and others
- Cash Flow Management products which include Current Account, EasiSave Account, Funds Transfers, Credit Card and Credit Facilities etc.
- Risk Management products and services such as Treasury Services, Trust, Fiduciary and others.
- Investment Products which include Fixed Deposits, Unit Trusts, Portfolios, Foreign Exchange, Bullion, Futures Trading and more.
OCBC Banking Online
OCBC banking online is the part of the ebanking service through which the personal, business and corporate clients can access the internet banking services. With the internet banking service, one can access the accounts, credit card balances, transactions history and credit card statement for 12 months etc. Moreover, one can also pay bills and transfer funds through this service. In order to access these facilities and services, you need to login with the internet banking access code and PIN.
OCBC Banking Hours
The OCBC banking hours for the branches and banking centres located in Singapore (SG) are classified into three groups. The branches located in Jurong West, Bukit Batok, Woodlands, Yishun, Tampines, NTU, Orchard, Clementi and others are opened from 9 a.m. to 11.3 a.m. On the other hand, the operating hours for the branches in Jurong Point, Katong, Ang Mo Kio Central, Serangoon Gardens North Point and many others is from 11 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. In addition, the Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Business Banking Centre located in Ubi operates from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. The operating hours and banking time of the branches which did not mentioned above can be obtained from the following link.
For further detailed information about the OCBC banking on first-class service as well as the OCBC banking in Malaysia and other countries, you can refer the local website of the bank.