| Home » Citizens Bank|
|Citizens Bank or Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Inc. is a commercial company of the US with a total holding of $140 billion. Its headquarters is at Providence, Rhode Island, USA. This financial institute has more than 1,500 bank branches and 3,500 ATM counters, and about 22,700 staffs in its extensive branch network spanning 12 (twelve) states and covering regions like New England, the Mid- Atlantic, the Midwest and some locations at Florida. The company also has non-branch retails and commercial offices in around 40 states of the US with the company's branches inside numerous Stop & Shop stores in New England. It also offers good jobs and lots of opportunities to make careers in diverse fields.
Citizens Financial Group Inc. has bank subsidiaries and divisions. The two bank subsidiaries are RBS Citizens, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania. This financial group is owned by RBS (The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc), with headquarters at Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom. The RBS is one of the world's leading financial services groups.
Citizens Bank History
|Citizens Bank started its business operations as a small community bank at the High Street Bank in Providence, Rhode Island in 1828. Then in 1985, CFG was established as the holding company for both Citizens Savings Bank and Citizens Trust Company, which eventually led to their merger into one Citizens Bank. And in December 1988, Citizens Financial Group became totally a subsidiary of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS). After the acquisition of Charter One Financial Inc. in 2004, the bank spread wide across the country covering almost 40 states including New England, the Mid - Atlantic and the Midwest. The major 12 states bank branch network under Citizens Bank brand and Charter One brand are - Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Citizens Financial Group Products & Services
Citizens Financial Group Inc. offers varieties of products and financial services under the Personal, Small Business, Commercial, and Investment banking categories to the clients of the company, at low interest rates. These also include mortgage rates and CD rates. Sometimes the products and services may vary from one bank to another bank of the same financial group. The following are some of the list of most important products and services offered by the bank.
- Checking Accounts
- Money Market and Savings Accounts, CDs
- Banking Packages
- Borrowing Options - Mortgage, Home Equity and Auto Loans, etc.
- Student Loans
- Cards & Rewards - Credit Cards & Debit Cards (Visa & Green$ense Debit Cards), etc.
- Online Banking
- Business Banking - Checking, Savings, Money Markets & CDs, Borrowing Solutions (Small Business Mortgage, Business Credit Card), Cards & Rewards.
- Business Services - Online Banking, Merchant Services, Cash Management, Employment Benefits.
- Resources and Tools - Reorder Checks, Safety and Security, Calculators and Tools, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Account Management Options.
- Financing - Lending, Asset Finance, RBS Business Capital, Commercial Real Estate Lending, Loan Syndication.
- Cash Management - Money Manager GPS, Collection Services, Disbursements, Information Reporting, Sweep & Investment Services, HSA (Health Savings Accounts)
- Specialty Areas - Professional Banking, Citizens Capital, Inc., Technology, Nonprofit & Healthcare, Hospitality, Publishing, Deposit Verification Services.
- Personal Investing Services - Investing for Retirement, Investing for education, Investment Management Services, Personal & Charitable Trusts, Estate Planning.
- Investment Products & Services - Mutual Funds, IRAs, etc.
- Investor Tools & Education - Investor Basics, Tools & Calculators, FAQs.
- Small Business, Corporate & Not-for-Profit Investing - Small Business Investing, Retirement Plan Services, Institutional Custody, Advancing Your-Not-for-Profit Mission.
Citizens Bank Online
Citizens Bank online refers to Citizens Financial Group Inc. online banking service. Create your login ID and password for online service, and be the customer of the bank to enjoy the secure and convenient service in your personal finance banking. This service helps you to pay bills, transfer money, access 24X7, account management, receive alert messages through email and mobile phone, and get assistance from customer service specialist through online banking for 24X7.
The customer can apply for this service through online application or call a customer service phone number at 1-877-229-6428 to get detailed information.
Citizens Bank Park
Citizens Bank Park is not just the park to play only baseball or the typical ballpark. But you can also have lots of fun and game in the park and the bank is doing this favor for the sake of community. It provides friendly features with angled seating, real grass, rooftop bleachers and a state-of-the-art design. So it is often regarded as a true fan favorite.
Citizens Bank Park is the home of major league baseball's Philadelphia Phillies. It has a seating capacity of 43,500 seats. The park features beautiful views of Philadelphia skyline and wonderful designs of park seating chart to attract and become a center for all age groups.
Citizens Bank Locations
Citizens Bank locations are found almost everywhere in the US, with major operations centered around Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. The cities like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh from Pennsylvania, Boston from Massachusetts and Providence from Rhode Island are the operational hubs of the bank. Citizens Business Bank and other financial institutions are also found in California. The company shares a joint venture with Charter One Financial Inc. Day by day this bank is spreading far and wide in the country with the financial back up from the RBS.
The customer can find out or locate the bank locations and branches with the help of ATM/Branch Locator tools. The same tools can also help you to find out the bank's business hours and address. Customers can go and check out the present CDs and mortgage rates, routing number and jobs by visiting the bank's official website provided below.