| Home » Capital One » Rewards|
Capital One Rewards
|Capital One is founded with the focus on bringing highly customized financial products to the consumers. From providing a broad range of products to offering highly exceptional customer service the bank is noted for its strong commitment in understanding the needs and requirements of its community. Its commitment in areas of entrepreneurship, working environment and the community are worth appreciation for its great reward to the entire consumers. This in turn maintains its stability and generates the required products and services to cater to the different needs of the consumers.
With strong commitment to the growth and development of its associates, Capital One has ensured a dynamic environment with several programs, rewards packages and benefits to its entire consumer base. Banking with a bank like Capital One always enhances conveniences and has made customers trust it for all its products and services. Products like credit cards, auto finance and several others, offer number of rewards and benefits in terms of cash back, gift cards, vacation trip, bonus, competitive rates and more with high quality customer service. All offered products provide a reward zone in which customers can earn rewards or benefit on making use of the product or carrying out any activities using the bank product like shopping using credit cards of Capital One.
Capital One Rewards Card
|Besides the rewards and benefits of some other products, the rewards offered by the credit cards of Capital One is a proof of its commitment to the consumers it serve. Capital One provides 12 Rewards Cards for all Credit Levels with a range of benefits to help meet the different needs of the customers. Customers can apply any of the following Rewards Credit Cards and enjoy the kind of experience that the bank offers:
- Venture Rewards: earn 2 miles per dollar on every purchase and 10,000 bonus miles on spending $1,000 in the first 3 months with no transfer fee and fly free on any airline with no blackout dates.
- VentureOne Rewards: earn 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase with no annual fee and no limit to the miles to earn. One can use the earned mile for flights, hotels, car rentals, gift cards and with no foreign transaction fees.
- No Hassle Cash Rewards: benefit 1.25% cash back on every purchase and can get whenever feels like and set up automatic redemptions.
- Orbitz Visa Platinum: earn 3 times more than other travel cards on all eligible Orbitz.com bookings, 1 point per dollar on all purchases plus Bonus points on eligible Orbitz.com bookings.
- No Hassle Cash Rewards: you can earn 2% cash back on purchases at gas stations and major grocery stores plus 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- MTV Visa: offers 5 points per dollar spent on entertainment, 2 points on restaurants, 1 point on all other purchases, and 25 bonus points if you keep making payments on time.
- Student Rewards: 2% cash back on restaurants, textbooks, phone bills, and entertainment plus 1% cash back on all other purchases with no annual fee.
- No Hassle Cash Rewards for Young Adults: 2% cash back on purchases at gas stations and all major grocery stores plus 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No Hassle Miles Rewards: Earn 1.25 miles per dollar on all purchases. One can fly freely on any airline anywhere, anytime with no blackout dates and can use miles for any travel expense, cash back, gift cards etc.
Capital One Rewards Account
Capital One offers Checking Account accompanied by automatic rewards which are earned during the everyday normal banking and shopping activities. For instance, a swipe of the debit card, writing of a check or paying of bills online etc. The bank offers cash back starting from 5,000 miles and above, merchandise ranging from 10,000 miles and up with electronics, sporting goods, jewelry, housewares, gift cards and many more. For travel rewards one can enjoy the 15,000 miles and above for airfare, hotel rooms, car rentals, cruises, and many other travel related services. The bank also offers 5,000 bonus miles for opening an account and using direct deposit.
Moreover, you have online access to your rewards account and for that you just need to enroll and create your login user name and password. While accessing your account you can enjoy all the facilities of online banking. Recently, the Capital One's No Hassle website has got a face lift, but you can still use your existing username and password to sign in and enjoy the benefits. Only you are required to get enrolled again through online banking if you are a credit card rewards customer. For any difficulty in Capital One Rewards login, you can call 1-800-228-3001.
The Money Market Account offered by Capital One provides the option to redeem miles for money, to travel anywhere, to fly any airlines without any blackout dates or seat restrictions. To avail the rewards in traveling, customers can just visit the bank Rewards Web Site or may call Rewards Redemption Center for tickets. One can choose any option for the purpose of opening an account, either through online or by phone. To open an account by phone you may call 1-866-871-7932.
MasterCard offered by Capital One is accepted worldwide and holders are provided emergency customer service anytime, anywhere, and in any language. Furthermore, the cardholders are offered emergency assistance and referral services 24/7. To apply for a Capital One Business Debit Card or MasterCard, customers may call 1-888-755-BANK (2265).
The Capital One No Hassle Rewards customers can review or access their rewards information and many more online anytime by visiting www.caplitalone.com/nohasslerewards. One can also call the bank Rewards Center toll-free at 1-800-228-3001 available 7 days a week (Mon-Fri 8 am-midnight ET, Sat-Sun 9 am-10 pm ET). For more details on rewards and benefits you may log onto the official website of the Capital One.
Website: http:// www.capitalone.com