| Home » Canara Bank » Credit Card
Canara Bank Credit Card
|Canara Bank Credit Card offers a new experience while making payments for purchase and services. The bank offers a range of credit cards that are accepted globally. Canara Bank is one of the largest commercial banks well known in the country. The bank introduces a range of global credit cards that are offered to elite and privileged people in the society. Canara Card is specially designed to fulfill the needs of high-end life style of customers who need instant purchasing power right in their pockets. Canara Bank cards provide free insurance coverage and worldwide acceptance. Moreover, they are backed by 24 hours card service centers situated at major cities across the country.
Canara Bank Credit Cards
Credit cards provided by Canara Bank are either verified by Visa or MasterCard and they can be used to pay for a number of purposes. With these cards you can pay for restaurants and hotels bills, shopping bills, airline bookings, telephone bills and various other services. You are no longer required to carry big amount of cash if you have one of the credit cards offered by the bank. The following are some of the best feature cards made available by Canara Bank;
- Canara Visa Classic
- MasterCard Standard Global Card
- Canara Global Gold Card
- Canara Corporate Card
Canara Bank Credit Card Benefits and Privileges
|A wide variety of benefits, offers and privileges are offered by the credit cards issued by the bank. The followings are some of the common privileges that come with most of the cards;
- No annual as well as enrolment fee (till 31/08/2013)
- Avail 30% of gross annual income as credit limit on your card
- Cash withdrawal upto 50% of the credit card limit
- Card accepted all over the world
- Nominal cash withdrawal charges of Rs. 30 per 1000.
- Free credit period of 20 to 50 days
- Free accident insurance for the cardholder and his spouse
- 1 bonus point for every Rs. 100 spent
- NEFT facility available for online payment of card bills
- Online credit card statement and credit card login facility
- Cash withdrawal at Canara Bank ATMs and other participating banks
- Free card replacement if lost or mutilated
- No interest for cash withdrawal if payment is made under the due date
- Get free demand drafts or use cash or cheques to make credit card payments at bank branches.
Canara Bank Credit Card Customer Care
The bank provides Customer Relations section at their credit card division. Contact them to get further details on card eligibility, registration, application and various other grievances related with credit cards.
Toll Free No. 1800 425 2470
Collect call No. 080-25584171, 080-25582470