| Home » Webster Bank|
|Webster Bank is a commercial bank which base headquarters is located in Waterbury, Connecticut CT. According to its history, it was founded as First Federal Bank of Waterbury in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith. Several acquisitions were made during a span of 75 years since the foundation of the bank. The expansion of its operation in Massachusetts (MA) and Rhode Island (RI) in 2003 and the HSA Bank became a part of Webster in 2005 were the remarkable phases of these acquisitions.
But now it has major presence in the cities and towns of Connecticut CT, Rhode Island RI, Massachusetts MA and New York NY and these locations include Cheshire, Harford, New Haven, Kent, Hamden, New Britain, Danbury, Bristol, Farmington, Shelton, Providence, New Bedford, White Plains and many others.
Corporate Headquarters Address:
Webster Financial Corporation,
Webster Plaza, 145 Bank Street,
Waterbury, CT 06702
Phone Number: 1-800-325-2424
ABA or Routing Number: 211170101 (for CT customers only)
The company is the 31st largest commercial bank in the USA and also listed in the New York Stock Exchange with the ticker symbol WBS. It offers a wide range of commercial banking products and services to the personal, small business and government institutional clients and these can be summed up as follows.
The checking services include free checking, overdraft protection, visa check card, debit card overdraft services with the applicable fees and others. For detailed information about the other products and service, you can log on to the website of the bank.
- Checking, Savings, Money Market and CDs accounts
- Loans, Mortgages and Credit including student loans, home equity line of credit (HELOC) and others
- Visa platinum credit cards which offer several promotions and rewards programs that allow you earn redeemable points into cash benefits, holidays travel and gift card etc.
- Cash management
- Asset management and private banking
- Investment products and services
- Online services
- Treasury and many more
In addition, the investors can also get stock information, annual financial reports, updated news and events from the Investor Relations page available on their website.
Webster Bank Online
Webster Bank also provides various online services to their customers for the convenience and easy access to the banking services. These include online banking, mobile banking and bill bay utility. With these services, you can bank securely and safely round the clock and wherever you go. However, one needs to sign in to the respective account with the login ID and password.
Webster Bank Mortgage
Webster Bank offers a wide range of mortgage products at the affordable and low interest rates, so that the borrowers can refinance, avoid or recover from foreclosure etc. The following is the list of available mortgage products.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage: These mortgages are available with fixed monthly payment option.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage: It is available at low initial rates.
- Jumbo Mortgages: provides loans opportunity of amount which is above $417,000
- Construction Mortgage: for building or constructing new home
- Reverse Mortgage: It provides cash equity facility and financial security.
- Government Assisted Mortgage: These are the government assisted home ownership mortgage.
Webster Bank Careers
The Webster Bank careers, jobs and employment opportunities are available in its various banking units of its own such as commercial and government, retail, small business, consumer finance and corporate banking. They offer several positions such as personal bankers, officers, teller, and advisor in human resources department etc. If you want to make your careers in these units, you can search and apply the job through its online jobs directory which is available on their website.
For any assistance or help, one can contact the customer service at the following details or send email through its website.
Webster Bank Customer service
Phone Number: 800.995.9995
Hours: 7 am to 10 pm (Monday – Sunday)
You can refer the news, reviews and other resources for more information about the Webster Bank class action lawsuit, overdraft settlement and others.