Online Banks Guide
Bank of America Chase Bank HSBC Bank Citibank Wells Fargo Bank
 Home » Standard Chartered Bank » Nepal

Standard Chartered Bank Nepal

Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited was incorporated in 1987 and is a member of the Standard Chartered Group with 75% of the shares owned by the Group and remaining 25% owned by the Nepalese public. With over 18 points of operating network and 23 ATMs across the country, Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd is currently the largest foreign international bank operating in Nepal. The bank offers a full range of banking products and services in consumer banking, business banking and wholesale banking to diverse customers including individuals, small and medium businesses, corporates, governments, airlines, hotels, NGOs etc. Currently, Sujit Mundul is the CEO of the Group's operations in Nepal. The Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd Swift Code is SCBLNPKA.

Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Branches

Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd is operating through a network of 14 branches with 4 extension counters in addition and 23 ATMs across the country. These operating branch offices, counters and ATMs are situated in various locations tailoring the wide range banking needs and requirements of diverse customers residing in various parts of the country.

For your convenience, we provide here some branch locations and extension counters of Standard Chartered Bank in Nepal with their complete mailing address and contact number.

Bhairahawa Branch
Box 14, Buddha Chowk Colony, Burmeli Tole, Bhairahawa, Siddhartha Nagar
Tel: 977-71-524029, 524429
Fax: 977-71-524039

Biratnagar Branch
PO Box 201, Main Road, Biratnagar - 3, Nepal
Tel: 977-21-528983
Fax: 977-21-528982

Lalitpur Branch
Branch - Jawalakhel, Lalitpur Branch
PO Box 3990, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
Tel: 977-1-5540544, 5540566
Fax: 977-1-5523266

Lazimpat Branch
P.O.Box 3990, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977-1-4418456
Fax: 977-1-4417428

Lakeside Branch
P.O.Box 8 Lakeside Baidam, Pokhara, Nepal
Tel: 977-61-462102, 462805,461746
Fax: 977-61-462318

Birgunj Branch
Adarsha Nagar-13, Birgunj, Nepal
Tel: 051-529494
Fax: 051-529677

New Road Branch
1st Floor, 22, People's Plaza (Pako Wing) Pako,
New road Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977-1-4157527/28
Fax: 977-1- 4157530

Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd Extension Counters

UN Counter
UN Building, Lalitpur
Tel: 977 1 5537134
Fax: 977 1 5540512

B.P.Koirala Institute of Health Sciences,Dharan
Tel: 977 25 530481
Fax: 977 25 530481

British Gurkhas, PPO Pokhara
Tel: 977 61 440517
Fax: 977 61 440517

Manipal Hospital, Fulbari
Tel: 977 61 526416

Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Online Banking

With the convenient online banking service provided by the bank, customers can enjoy the opportunity of banking anytime and anywhere. Standard Chartered internet banking service is provided free of any charge to all individuals to ease the hassle of all banking related transactions and to help customers meet all their banking needs with minimal effort and time. With the service, customers can access account information and perform any banking transactions without having to leave the comfort of their room or office. For any online banking related queries and assistance, customers can call the telephone number at 00977-1-4782333 Ext. 458.

For more info about Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited, and to know other related details such as, annual report, terms and conditions of exchange rates and conversion and more, please log on to the official website of the company.



Standard Chartered Bank
 Hong Kong
 Sri Lanka
 Credit Card