Online Banks Guide
Bank of America Chase Bank HSBC Bank Citibank Wells Fargo Bank
 Home  » ICICI Prudential  » Branches

ICICI Prudential Branches

ICICI Prudential Branches can be found in almost all the states and major cities of India. One can just visit the official website of the company to find the complete address of a large number of ICICI Prudential Branches in India. The company is a joint venture between Prudential plc and ICICI Bank. Prudential plc is one of the leading financial services firms based in United Kingdom while ICICI Bank is the second largest bank in the country. The overall capital infusion of the company stands at around Rs. 47.80 billion out of which, ICICI holds a stake of 74% and the remaining 26% by Prudential plc.

Since its inception in December 2000, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has worked to meet the insurance needs of low as well as moderate income families. Today, the company has over 1,960 branches including 1,096 micro offices with more than 237,000 advisors and 6 bancassurance partners. The company has also been voted as the Most Trusted Private Life Insurer in India for three consecutive years by The Economic Times. With a wide array of insurance products and policies ICICI Prudential endeavors to deliver the best of financial solutions to Indian customers.

To find the address of ICICI Prudential Branches located nearest to your area, visit the branch locator page of the official website of the company. The following are some of the important branches and their addresses.

ICICI Prudential Branches in Delhi

1st floor, B 26 & 27, Above IDBI Bank
B 1 DDA Community Centre Janakpuri,
New Delhi, Pin-110058

Rear side Portion, 2nd floor District centre,
Magalam Place Sector III, Rohini,
Delhi, Pin-110085

3rd Floor, Piccadily House276,
Capt. Gaur Marg Srinivas Puri
Delhi, Pin-110019


3rd floor, Parrsvnath Arcadia, MG Road
Gurgaon Delhi, Pin-122001

2nd floor, Commercial Complex,
Sector 14 Gurgoan Haryana, Pin-122001

U & I One City Centre, No. 1 & 2, Sector 29
Gurgaon Haryana, Pin-122001

ICICI Prudential Branches in Bangalore

The Ascent, no.28, 2nd floor Opp Camp Fort,
Airport Road, Bangalore
Karnataka, Pin-560017

No. 12, N S Palya Bannerghatta Main Road
Bangalore Karnataka, Pin-560078

1st and 2nd floor, MBM towers 16, 17 cross,
MC Road Vijaynagar, Bangalore Karnataka, Pin-560040


Ananya towers, Opp Ambikar Arcade
MG Road, Thrissur
Kerala, Pin-680004

Ground floor, Vetteel Estate Kanjikuzhy
Kottayam Kerala, Pin-686004

Unit/Shop 1st floor, AKK building Wayand Road,
Kuttiyadi, Kozhikode Kerala, Pin-673508


2nd floor, Neel Puspa Complex Bazaar Road,
basupara, Sonarpur Kolkata
West Bengal, Pin-700150

3rd floor, 15 Ganesh Chandra Avenue
Kolkata West Bengal, Pin-700013

253 CTI Scheme, V.M.K. Akurgachi
Kolkatta West Bengal, Pin-700054


AS1, AS2, 2nd floor, Anirutha Apts, 805/200,
Velachery Mair Road, saliayur, Thambaram,
Chennai Tamil Nadu, Pin-600073

L K S Towers, No 13, 3 & 4 floor, Second Avenue,
Main road Annanagar, Chennai
Tamil Nadu, Pin-600040
1/2 Ramcons towers, Kodambakkam High Road
Nungambakkam, Chennai Tamil Nadu, Pin-600034

ICICI Prudential Branches Mumbai

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd, Patel Complex
1st & 2nd Floors Patel Wadi Mamlatdar Wadi Malad (W) 400064

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. ltd Dynasty,
Unit No 101 To 104 1St Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400059

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd Golden Plaza 1st Floor
Gloden Dyes Compund L.B.S Marg Thane (W), 400601


201 & 202, Millenium Plaza F C Road,
Pune Maharashtra, Pin-411004

401-403, 4th floor, Stellar enclave, plot no. 10, CTS 1103
Aundh- Haveli, pune Maharashtra, Pin-411007

Shrirang House, 5th floor, Junglee Maharaj road,
Shivaji nagar Pune Maharashtra, Pin-411005

ICICI Prudential Branches Hyderabad

1-98-15/37, Opp Dominos Pizza, hi tech City, madhapur
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh, Pin-500033

Plot No. 8-1-60, ground floor Janani Complex,
Hyderabad Road, Siddipet Andhra Pradesh, Pin-502103

H No. 4-51/A Hyderabad Road Algunoor
Andhra Pradesh, Pin-505001


Shop No. C/6, Kadam Complex, Ahmedabad Road, Kathlal
Gujarat, Pin-387630

Avni Amish Square, building No.56 & 57
Silver hills Opp. Police Station Indore- Ahmedabad Road
Dhar Madhya Pradesh, Pin-454001

ICICI Prudential has its branch locations in most of the metropolitan cities of India. Find the address of these branches from the branch locator page.



ICICI Prudential
 Mutual Fund
 Pension Plan
 Customer Care