Online Banks Guide
Bank of America Chase Bank HSBC Bank Citibank Wells Fargo Bank
 Home  » ICICI Prudential

ICICI Prudential

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is the largest private insurance company in India and the second largest insurer after LIC. The company is a joint venture between Prudential plc (renowned international financial services firm based in United Kingdom), and ICICI Bank, one of the leading banking institutions in India. ICICI Prudential began its operations in December 2000 after getting approval from Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA). The company holds a total capital of about Rs. 47.80 billion out of which, ICICI Bank holds 74% and the remaining 26% by Prudential plc. Today, ICICI Prudential branches are spread across the country with more than 1,960 branches, over 237,000 advisors and 6 bank assurance partners.

ICICI Prudential History

Since its establishment in 2000, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has made a remarkable name in the country. For three consecutive years, the company has been announced as the Most Trusted Life Insurer by 'The Economic Times'. With the ever-growing customer base and the range of products, the company continues to deliver world-class financial services to millions of customers across India. ICICI Prudential is the only private insurance company in the country to have received the National Insurer Financial Strength rating of AAA. During the last seven years, the company has retained its position in the insurance industry with the help of wide array of quality products that can fulfill the needs of the general customers of India.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Plans

A wide variety of insurance plans and policies are made available by ICICI Prudential Life to meet the needs of individuals with unique financial conditions. The following are some of the most popular insurance plans offered by the insurance company;

Life Insurance Plans
  • Education Insurance Plans
  • Wealth Creation Plans
  • Protection Plans
Pension Plans and Retirement Solutions
  • ICICI Pru LifeTime Pension Maxima
  • ICICI Pru LifeStage Pension Advantage
  • ICICI Pru Elite Pension II
  • ICICI Pru Assure Pension
  • ICICI Pru ForeverLife
  • ICICI Pru Immediate Annuity
Health Insurance Plans
  • Comprehensive health coverage
  • Health Saver
  • Hospitalisation coverage
  • MediAssure
  • Hospital Care
  • Critical illness coverage
  • Crisis Cover
Group Insurance Plans
  • Group Super Annuation
  • Group Gratuity Plan
  • Annuity Solutions
  • Group Term Insurance Plan
  • Group Term Insurance in lieu of EDLI
Moreover, the company also offers a variety of rural insurance plans, micro insurance and riders for the benefits of the customers. Education insurance plans of ICICI Prudential are designed to provide peace of mind to the parents while securing the education of their children. These plans will make sure that funds are available at crucial points in a child's education. The child's education remains unhampered with the help of education insurance in case of unfortunate events like death of the parents. On the other hand, the pension plans will provide financial freedom to the insured after their retirement.

ICICI Prudential Login

The company provides online presence with an interactive website where existing customers can login to their insurance account and get a number of hassle free services. By providing their user ID and password, existing users can login to their account to make online premium payment, check life insurance Nav or get the best of details on the coverage policies of several insurance plans. New users can easily register with the website by providing their policy number, sum assured, premium installment amount, date of birth and email ID.

On the other hand, ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund is one of the largest asset management companies in India established under the joint venture of ICICI Bank and Prudential plc, based in United Kingdom. In just eight years, the company has acquired an eminent position in Indian mutual fund industry. The company offers a number of investment options and best possible Navs with their mutual fund plans. Both the Mutual Fund and Life Insurance Company of ICICI offers a large number of top careers for freshers as well as experienced job seekers. For further details on the products and services offered by the two companies, visit their official websites.

ICICI Prudential Customer Care Number

For any queries, contact the customer service toll free number on 1800-22-2020.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Vinod Silk Mills Compound,
Chakravarthy Ashok Road,
Ashok Nagar, Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company brings a variety of life insurance programs for every income group. Find details on available plans from the bank's website.



ICICI Prudential
 Mutual Fund
 Pension Plan
 Customer Care