| Home » Discover Bank » My Discover Card|
My Discover Card
|Discover Card offers various types of cards to the entire customers residing in United States. Discover cards include a wide range of credit and gift cards which are available in several designs. The available credit cards with their categories and benefits are as follows.
- Cashback: This card includes Discover More, Open Road, Motiva and Student More Card. These cards provide 5% and double cashback bonus through various rewards program while purchasing gas, grocery items, paying bills in the restaurants and many others such as travel and online shopping etc.
- Miles: These cards are available in two types i.e. Miles and Escape by Discover.
- Business: Discover Business Cards are also available in two types, one is simple Business Card and other one is Discover Business Miles Card.
- Student: basically these cards are available as Discover More Student and Open Road Card. The latter provides cash back rewards on dinning purchases and gas, also people simply known as “Discover Gas Card”
They also provide direct rewards facility through your account for the purchases made with Discover cards. However these rewards will be credited into your account within 8 weeks from the date of purchases or shipments etc. Moreover Discover Cards are accepted in most places where there is the logo of Discover Network acceptance. Despite such credit cards, Discover Network also provides prepaid and debit cards services.
You can also review the FAQs available on their official website for more information or if you have the following questions in your mind.
- Where can I pay my discover card bill.
- Can I use my discover card in Europe.
- Can I pay my discover card at sears.
- Can I use my discover card in Canada.
- Where do I mail my discover card payment and many others.
My Discover Card Login
My Discover Card Account Log In center is a part of the online banking services which provide online access to your account information such as statements, balance transfers, pay bills and many others. The register users can also shop online through its various cash back and reward partners such as Sams Club and many others.
Before you begin such kind of activities, all you need is a valid user id or account number and password to login. Otherwise, register your card with the detailed information of the primary card member through the “Discover Secured Account Log In” center located at the home page of Discover Card website.
My Discover Card Payment
My Discover Card payment can be made through various online and offline services. In order to pay online, you need to login to your account and alternatively, you can also set up automatic payment through the Direct Payment facility. On the other hand you can mail your payment at the addresses given below.
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 6103
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103
Furthermore, the Discover Card can apply online if you have the invitation number or code offered by the company and it is located on your offer letter. In order to apply online visit the website www.mydiscovercard.com which will redirect to a page where you have to enter the invitation number.
Besides, they also provide various jobs and career opportunities to every young and talented individual. You can also see more on Discover Card jobs, careers in various locations like Utah and Phoenix AZ etc. from their official website. In addition, one can contact the customer service at the following details for any kind of assistance and query for instance status of your credit card application etc. or something else.
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 30943
Salt Lake City, Utah, UT 84130-0943
24/7 Customer Service Phone Number:
US: 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683)
Outside US: 1-801-902-3100
Further information on My Discover Card fees and details of comparison with other cards like American Express Business Gold Card can be obtained from the following websites or you can refer the reviews available on other sources.