| Home » DBS » Ideal|
|DBS Ideal is an internet banking service for the corporate and institutional clients. It allows you manage your banking transaction any time and at any place. The DBS Ideal Network is available in China, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Most importantly, it also provides the real time transaction details and updates which can help you in making your business decisions. The benefits and features of DBS Ideal include the following.
- You can view and check your account information such as transaction history, balances for the current and fixed deposit account, cheque status enquiry and real time update for the incoming remittances.
- It also provides wide range of payment and collection services including salary payments through GIRO, telegraphic transfers, stop cheques, MEPS (MAS Electronic Payment System) and many others.
- You can also track the prevailing rates in the market and these include interest rates and exchange rates etc.
- Through this service, one can submit the application form online for Trade Finance.
- It also offers trade finance and cash management service.
DBS Ideal Login
|In fact, the DBS Ideal login enables you access all the services and facility mentioned above. The DBS Ideal login system is protected by several securities measures such as 2FA (Second Factor Authentication) and security device provided by the bank. The login system is also based on three types of credentials i.e. organisation ID, user ID and PIN. Therefore, if you want to access all these services, you need to login with these credentials.
If you are a new client and want to register for this service or login, you can follow the link given below.
If you have the login problems whether it may be the reason of technical difficulties or for forgot the password
Before you register for DBS Ideal, you can refer the requirement details available on their website. Besides, the existing user can also avail the forms such as registration form, training registration form and others which help in managing accounts are available on the following link.
For further information about the DBS Ideal charges, you can refer the website of the bank or contact the corresponding branch.