| Home » Central Bank of India » Credit Card|
Central Bank of India Credit Card
|Central Bank of India Credit Card is available in three different varieties and each of them offers unique features and benefits. Being a major commercial bank, Central Bank of India endeavors to fulfill all the banking needs of retail and corporate customers. For those individuals who need instance purchasing power in their pocket, the bank offers various credit cards that include;
- Visa Platinum Card
- Bank Visa Gold Card
- Central Card
Visa Platinum Card
Central Bank of India brings Visa Platinum Card that offers a complete range of beneficial features that attracts a large number of users. The following are some of the best attractive features offered by the card;
- Acceptance in domestic as well as international merchant outlets and ATMs.
- Zero lost card liability of upto Rs. 50000 per day.
- Concierge Service when in abroad.
- Seasonal discount available at hotels and various shopping offers round the year.
- Air accident insurance coverage upto the amount of 20 lacs.
- SMS alerts on payment dues, cash transactions and high value.
- Auto Debit and Revolving Credit facility available
Bank Visa Gold Card
This premium card is a VISA Card and it comes with several attractive offers and benefits. Prominent features of this card include;
- Auto Debit Facility Available
- Card issued without enrolment or annual fee
- Corporate card facility available
- 24x7 helpline for card holders
- Worldwide acceptance
- Zero lost card liability
- Card offered to applicants within 21 years - 65 years.
Central Card is another best features credit card offered by the bank to eligible customers. It is an all purpose card that can be used to meet several requirements. Use it for shopping, dinning outside, planning a holiday, fuelling your vehicle, paying for online purchase and booking railway tickets. Get add-on cards for spouse or son and daughter and allow them to enjoy the benefits of the card. Card holders can use this card to get instant cash from ATMs. Card users are also offered with misuse coverage when card is lost or stolen and the report is made on time. Salient features of Central Card are;
- No enrolment or joining fee
- No fee for add-on cards
- SMS alerts for bill payments dues
- Revolving credit facility
- Accepted worldwide at Member Establishments of MasterCard and Visa
- Customer care service available round the clock through toll free number - 1800 22 2368.
MasterCard Prepaid Gift Card
On the other hand, MasterCard Prepaid Gift Card can be used to make purchase in merchant stores where MasterCard is accepted. It is a type of prepaid card designed to be given to others as gift. A prepaid card is different from credit or debit card and funds are required to be loaded before one begins to use it. To find more comprehensive details on all the above cards, visit the official website of the bank.